Recent Posts

Monday, March 8, 2010

Review - CSN Stores

CSN Stores approached me to do a review. I selected an item from their over 200 websites. I checked out Accent Furniture and Home Decor, kids beds, bar stools, dining rooms and cookware. You know Lola picked cookware!

I selected the following item:
The Kitchen Aid Cookware Gourmet Distinctions Stainless Steel 16.5" Roast With Rack. Isn't it a beauty? The prices are excellent. This particular item was normally $99.95, on sale for $49.95!

Ordering online was fast and easy. The product was delivered ontime and in excellent condition.
I will definitely check them out the next time I'm shopping for cookware.

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given product to review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

6 comments:

A.Marie said...

Hey there! I am going to have to check out this rack. The price definitely is right!! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you and Anastasia broke up. I haven't done any of my blog hopping and comment dropping lately, so I am totally "out of the loop." It is never easy to move past pain and hurt, but I hope you are doing okay!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I love Kitchen Aid's stuff! Good choice! :)

MsDarkstar said...

Wow! Nice rack!

sally said...

I have a pan very similar to this, and use it without the rack for making party size lasagna.

soulful sepulcher said...

You got that for reviewing it? very good!!

Lola said...

@ A. Marie - Yes, it's a great price. I'll be fine.

@ Storm - Yes, so do I. It was an easy choice. I've been needing a new roasting pan.

@ MsDarkstar - Why thank you! ;)

@ Sally - Yes, I'm thinking the first thing I make will either by my Easter ham or I'll make some homemade lasagna noodles and make a big lasagna.

@ Stephany - Isn't it great! My blog has finally arrived!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©