Recent Posts

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Noblesse Oblige Award

Thank you so much to Mira at My Barefoot Journey who has given me this award. I apologize for the delay in putting this up on my site. Mira was nice enough to give this to me in honor of my 100th post milestone. For those of you unfamiliar with Mira, she is a stay at home Mom and has 6 blogs! Amazing! These are her blogs:
Random Thoughts and My Kitchen Table were among my first discoveries on Entrecard. Mira, thank you so much for this honor.

There are quite a few rules that come with this award, these are:
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I want to give this award to the following deserving recipients:
Anne @ Small Town Mommy
Melissan @ Why Be Normal?
Stacy @ Stacy’s Random Thoughts
Debbie @ Mama Flo’s Place
Clair @ Hip 2b Mom
Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Grats and thanks for passing this along to me :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thank you so much for including me. I don't have this award and I appreciate that it respects the nuances amongst different cultures and beliefs. That is something that has been important to me, not only with blogging, but with raising my children.

*Just Jen* said...

Congrats! What a cool award!

MamaFlo said...

Thank you for your kindness in passing this award in my direction.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats to you, and thank you so much for honoring me with this award! I appreciate it immensely! :)

Mira said...

You so deserve to get this award Lola, congratulations and thank you for accepting. And thanks for featuring all my blogs here as well.

Lola said...

Clarity, Anne, Mama Flo, Stacy:

You're quite welcome. I enjoy reading your blogs.

Mira,

Thank you so much. It was the least I could do since it took me so long to put up the award. I can't imagine managing that many blogs. Wow. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Having a lot of luck lately blogging, this ices the cake!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©