Recent Posts

Friday, February 27, 2009

More Follower Goofiness

As many of you may have noticed the look of the "Follow" section on your blogs has changed. No biggy right?

Well, as I was dropping Entrecards I came upon a blog that I fancied and decided to click on the newfangled "Follower" button and became a Follower. No biggy again, right?

Then a bit later tonight I decided to go to my Blogger "Dashboard" and check out the new posts of the blogs I am following since I didn't have a chance earlier today. Guess what? There were no blogs there! The "Reader List Box" was completely empty. I let out a big WTH? And I mean a big one! My heart started to pound, my breath quickened. No, no, this can't be happening.

Then, my analytic/accounting brain stepped in and said, wait a minute, why not sign out of Blogger and then sign back in and see if they come back.

They did!

So, if you begin following a new blog and then later go back to your "Dashboard" and find your "Reader List Box" to be empty, simply sign out and sign back in.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

6 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I wish they would have worked out more of the bugs because they had us start using it. I worry for the folks who aren't very computer savvy - I need my readers! lol

Lola said...

@ Storm-Me too, but they pretty much got us, don't you think?

Lin said...

This whole Blogger thing is a pain! I keep thinking everyone is ditching me, which sounds a little paranoid until I read some of the other bloggers freaking out too.

Oh, I'm not really going to wear a clown wig--I just thought that's what you expect from Crestwood folks!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's great stuff to know - thanks, Lola! I'm actually pretty savvy, and I probably wouldn't have thought to log out and back in.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I aint going near it!! Thanks for the info!

Lisa C. said...

hehehe... I think they do thins just to F with you ... lol

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©