Recent Posts

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ain't Life Grand Award - Thank You!


I was given a "Ain't Life Grand Award" from Jo at Life's Perfect Pictures. Be sure to check out her blog, she is an awesome Photographer.

Back to the award, I need to name 5 things that make life grand so here goes:

1. Life is grand because I have two beautiful children who never cease to amaze me.
2. Life is grand because I have a gorgeous redheaded partner who not only puts up with me, puts up with my kids. She is such a caring soul and so supportive and best of all she makes me laugh every day.
3. Life is grand because my daughter did come back from her psychotic break. She is a bit different, but she did come back. Some families are not so fortunate.
4. Life is grand because I have made so many bloggy friends and I look forward to many more!
5. Life is grand because I will actually get to meet some of my bloggy friends from the Chicagoland area in April!

Now for the winners! The envelope please (drum roll).................................
1. Patricia @ Subjective Soup. For those of who may not have heard, Patricia is hosting the Chicagoland Meet-up in April. Click on her site for details.
2. Melissa @ Why Be Normal.
3. Jodi @ Jodi's Journey.
4. Look It's Megryansmom.
5. Shauni @ Juggling Teens.
Life is grand with each and every one of you because you all make my days more fun!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww Lola thanks! I'm looking forward to the meet up in April too. Have a great weekend!

Patricia Rockwell said...

Dear Lola,
Thank you for this lovely award! It's so pretty!

Unknown said...

thank you so much dear Lola for this fabulous award. Your constant support of me always brings a smile to my face.. and I am going to have to consider that Chicagoland meet and greet...

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©