Recent Posts

Sunday, July 5, 2009

who is the dorkiest?

Yeah, ah huh, it's Lola! Was there every any question?

Thank you to everyone who voted for me over at Lin's Duck and Wheel With String's First Official Dork-Off. Be sure to check out the lovely crown and sash that Lin's daughter added to my photo from Photobucket.
Yes, I worked it! Yes I campaigned just like any Chicago politician. And yes, I actually sent a few voters over who did not even vote for me. (Shocking I know!) And I still won!

Anastasia is so proud!

But then she did know all along that I was the biggest dork, the Dorkiest Dork, the Queen of Dorkdom.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

13 comments:

trennia said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Aron Sora said...

Wow, wow, that was like a spartan Laser. You have the best following ever. But just to warn you, never tell us to riot, because we will.

Aron Sora said...

P.s. congrats

Tina said...

congrats...

thanks for visiting

xo

soulful sepulcher said...

Congrats Lola, totally cute photo with the crown! (and was cute before the crown)

Mandala Michelle said...

Congratulations I think!?

Split Rock Ranch said...

Congratulations Lola!

The Royal Family said...

thanks for hopping by!
Enter my giveaway!
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html

Thanks,Brandy

Jo said...

Congrats on winning the very first Dork Off!

Kasey said...

LOL! Too funny!

Lin said...

Your following is AMAZING!! The drops and votes from Lola's Diner was incredible. I am jealous.

Buggys said...

Congrats on your big win. You must be very proud! Love the pic.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Congrats on your victory! Great pic

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©