Recent Posts

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snow Watch 2010 Part Deux?

Not that I'm complaining, but how do we go from a forecast of 12 inches or 10 inches, down to 2-4 inches? And are we really supposed to believe this?

This is the second time this year we have had a forecast of a large amount of snow. We didn't get all of it...not that I'm complaining.

In any case, I am prepared for it. I picked up our prescriptions, stopped at the grocery store to stock up on bread and milk, and Blockbuster for movies. I rented Whip It (2009), 500 Days Of Summer (2009), and Gigantic (2008). I've also got the 2 jugs of ice melt that never got used from the last forecast snowstorm. We are well prepared in the event of a snow day. Are you?

Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I think we are only suppose to get a couple inches here last time I looked. I would be prepared if my little guy was home with the Wii. He stayed at my parents and I pick him up tomorrow morning before his Doctor's appointment. I never heard of the movies you picked. Hope they are good ones.

Lin said...

I'm not ready for more snow--mentally. It was so nice on Friday and me and Hobbes actually went and sat on the patio. sigh. I swear the sun healed us both.

Anonymous said...

Let's not even discuss it. We keep hearing about these large amounts and end up with 2 inches. Not that I'm complaining, but Hellllllloooooo, this is New England. Where's the friggin snow???? Not that I'm complaining.

soulful sepulcher said...

This year is the first in a LONG time not a single snow flake! I feel guilty telling you that it was nearly 60 degrees today, sunny and...bulbs blooming, but it goes down to 30 at night, with frost on the grass in the morning.

Auntie E said...

I know today I heard maybe rain, Yesterday it was snow mixed. I guess we will just have to see what the Groundhog meant...Oh I meant the forecasters,lol.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©