Recent Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wonky blog/Bye bye Social Spark

It appears that my blog was acting wonky on Thursday due Social Spark. I totally suck at editing html templates, so it was probably my fault. In any case, Social Spark declined 2 of my 3 blogs. (I'm sure the 3rd decline will be coming soon. Apparently my blogs don't have 20 or more posts in the last 90 days of original 'quality' content.) In the words of Kathy Griffin, Social Spark can suck it.

If my blog is still acting wonky, please be kind enough to email me and let me know and I will get back to working on it as soon as I can. Thank you!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

1 comment:

green me said...

I enjoyed your post and very informative. come on my blog I hope you Find information effectively. thanks

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©