Welcome to the March 24th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of falling snow and the number four thousand eight hundred seventy three..
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored? Seriously?
2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off? Not worn off, just blotchy/blurred.
3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out? Uhh, what happens if the people who put the coffin the ground drop it? Do you really want it popping open and the body falling out?
4. True love. Define it. When I find it again, I'll tell ya.
5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep? I dunno, I can nod off just about anywhere. Insomnia does that to ya during the day.
6. A doctor walks up to you and says "I will change anything you want... big or small... doesn't matter how much it costs, I'll do it for free!". What do you have him fix or change on your body? I don't want any surgery unless it's absolutely necessary.
7. The last picture you took - share it. Well, if it's not something we would probably find in Bud's recent photos. I have no idea...probably something for a review.
8. Blue or black ink. Your preference? Doesn't matter.
9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do? Ask her where her parents are. WTF is a 3 or 4 year old doing walking unattended on a city street?10. What channel numbers are ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX for you? 7, 5, 2, 32.
11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers? Murder, embezzlement...cheating. (Although cheating may not necessarily be a deal breaker...depends on the circumstances.)
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011