Recent Posts

Monday, June 1, 2009

May Top Commenter Winners!

Wow! First place was close, but someone did topple our 2 time 1st place champ.

Here are the results:
1st Place - Lin @ Duck and Wheel With String 750 Entrecard Credits.
2nd Place - Harriet @ I Am Harriet 500 Entrecard Credits.
3rd Place - Auntie E @ At Home With Auntie E 250 Entrecard Credits.
Congratulations to the winners! Entrecard Credits will be in your accounts shortly.

Don't forget, I will be awarding my Top Commenters in June!

Let the comments begin!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

8 comments:

I am Harriet said...

WHAT!?

:()

Just for that I'm gonna fill your comment box with like a million comments LOL

Lin said...

What???! Who, ME??!! ARe you kidding me??? I didn't even know there was a contest!!

Uh, Oh--I toppled the Queen---Harriet!!! I'll just be bowing out of here quietly......

(Thanks for the credits!!! They are always badly needed. )

Auntie E said...

I did not know I talked that much!! I been told I can talk, Oh well now I can say,: "I got paid for Talking,so There!"LOL. Thank for the EC Credit. I'll keep talking, that who I am:-)

Lisa said...

wow, you ladies rock. This is my first month doing the challenge so you will be seeing me around

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Congrats to all of the winners! (Also, what a great way to give lots of comments for the June challenge.)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for If I Could Turn Back Time!!

I have something for you HERE

Unknown said...

I am seriously gonna have to get into this.. Of course someone is going to have to explain. Using one sylable words and speaking very................... very........................slowly....

gardening tools said...

Many congratulations to all the top commenters.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©