Welcome to the March 17th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of melting snow and the number 456..
1. There is a song out there about you... it's on the radio, the video is on tv (just not MTV) and everybody in the world knows this song is about you. Who sings it? Melissa Ferrick. And you all have no idea who that is. So go ahead, click the link!
4. Have you ever sneaked..snuck...snucked...what is the right word? into a movie? When I was a teen, I'm sure I paid for a movie, then snuck into a different one after the one I paid for ended. And I was such a goody goody that I could have snuck friends in my trunk to the drive in theater because the staff would have never suspected me. However...I saved the trunk space to stash the beer!
3. Déjà vu; meaning "already seen", is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Thoughts on what it is? Have you experienced it? All the time! Oh wait...just now...again!
2. Stick it to me, baby. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it? I can't really recall. I live in suburbia...everyone drives SUV's and mini-vans and wouldn't dare put a bumper sticker on their vehicle. I don't think anyone here would be caught dead with a bumper sticker on their car.
10. Ever wonder what fish think about? Oh come on! I have enough to think about already! Dang! Now how am I ever going to get in my usual 3 hours sleep tonight?
8. If you could paint President Obama's fingernails any color, what would it be? Why would I want to do that?
7. Do you have seat covers on your car seats? What do they look like? Umm no! Why would I want to cover leather seats?
6. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose? Wow! That's a tough one. Cumin is pretty versatile.
9. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down? The one that the pot of gold points to.
5. So a mom is suing her kids' preschool because it failed to prepare the child for the kindergarten entrance exam... did you eat paste in preschool? Ick! No way! But there was a paste eater and a crayon eater in my kindergarten class. And in my 7th grade CCD class there was a kid who still ate his boogers. He used to stick them in the pocket of his snorkel parka and save them for later. It was really gross. Nobody talked to that kid. Wonder why?
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011