Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!Cheers to all of us thieves!
36. Have you watched American Horror Story? Nope.
37. Baseball hat or toque? Baseball cap.
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower? Isn't that rather personal?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet the toothbrush.
40. Pen or pencil? Depends what I'm doing.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yup.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane? Only been on a plane twice. (Back and forth) Thought I was gonna, but thankfully didn't.
43. Have you thrown up in a car? Long time ago. Party days. Long long long time ago.
44. Have you thrown up at work? Unfortunately yes. In fact recently. Damn 24 hour bug. Thankfully I made it to the ladies room.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters? Not anymore! Went on one once and that was enough for me.
46. How many shoes do you have? Well, I have 2 feet...
47. Who was your first roommate? Never did the roommate thing.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Old Style beer.
49. What was your first job? Gas station attendant.
50. What was your first car? 1971 Pontiac Granville. Gold, white leather interior. Got 2 miles to the gallon. Lol!
51. When did you go to your first funeral? I was 17. It was someone on my Mom's side. The big lady who liked like an Italian Delta Burke. She always pinched my cheeks. Hard! I hated that as a kid.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 27.
53. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? CA. Don't ask.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? My childhood best friend talked me into getting up at the crack of dawn and sneaking out of my house to go play tennis over her driveway gate with the new tennis rackets we got. She was going on vacation to WI Dells that day and we HAD to get in some tennis before she left. It was brilliant! Like know one would have heard us batting a tennis ball back and forth. LMAO!
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? My first best friend passed away from a brain tumor 12 years ago.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house? Chi-town.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My gf.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Actually I was the best man. The girl who was supposed to be the best man didn't show up at the courthouse. I was best man by default. (And yes, it was a straight wedding.)
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Get out of bed. Duh!
61. What was the first concert you attended? Rush.
62. First tattoo or piercing? Not yet. Coming soon!
63. First celebrity crush? I don't think I've crushed on a celebrity.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011