Recent Posts

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Sunday Stealing- The Last…


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot

1. the last song you heard. I don’t recall and I just got out of my car 20 minutes ago.

2. the last food you ate. 1/2 a slice of toasted, buttered Greek toast.

3. the last drink you had. Diet Pepsi. đŸ¤¢

4. the last line in a book/newspaper or magazine you read. I just looked at the grocery store add and saw pot roast was on sale.

5. the last movie you saw. 50 First Dates. (I think I’ve seen it 5 times this week, but I’m reading while it’s on, so not really watching. My son keeps putting it on.)

6. the last tv-show you watched. The Drew Barrymore Show courtesy of the DVR.

7. the last news you read about your hometown. I don’t really read news from my hometown. It’s in another state and I go there once a year or less.

8. the last photo you took with your phone , with a little explanation. Covid test results. Negative. Yay! My daughter had symptoms a week ago and I masked up to take her to urgent care, which refused her. Headed to the ER, then got a call that a doc subbing for our doc would do a virtual visit. Picked up her meds on the way back.


9. the last video you watched on youtube.

B52’s “Rock Lobster”

10. the last thing you brought in the supermarket. Bread.

11. the last time you were on an airplane. 1996.

12. the last long drive in a car. To Indianapolis to take my wife to see her Dad. 2.5 hours to get there, 6 hours to get home. Construction on the Hwy we were on and off-ramps to alternate routes were closed. I thought we’d never get home.

13. the last telephone conversation you had. My wife.

14. the last letter you wrote. I don’t do letters anymore. Email. 

15. the last concert you attended. Virtual Melissa Etheridge concert. Tried to watch Los Lobos Thursday, but couldn’t mirror it to my tv. (AARP virtual concerts.)


Lola’s Diner © 2008-2023

4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Nice to see you again!

Roger Owen Green said...

I love Los Lobos, but I don't know anything about AARP's virtual concerts!

Lisa said...

What is Greek toast? I've never heard of AARP's virtual concerts - maybe I need to check it out!!

Lola said...

Greek toast is thicker than regular toast. Like the size of Texas Toast, but Greek toast has sesame seeds on it and is a heavier bread.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©