Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My arms.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't have any hoodies. I wear the zip front fleece. My favorite is black.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most definitely. ;)
4. Do you plan outfits? Kind of. Last night was date night, no kids, so some extra planning was involved. Otherwise, I do try to wear stuff that goes together. No red tee shirts with green cargo pants.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Good. Waiting for the time to pick up my son from his video game session at his buddies and for kids to go to bed so I can unwind.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? The tee shirt I'm wearing. (Which for the record, I am wearing with navy Joe Boxer shorts.)
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I have no idea.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not today, but I did on Monday.
9. What are you craving right now? Can't say. ;)
10. Do you floss? Not as much as I should.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Either Cabbage Soup or Cabbage Rolls. Haven't had either in a long time.
12. Are you emotional? Only when I'm breathing.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I'm sure I have. I have insomnia, so I count backwards from 100. Sometimes it takes more than several 100's before I fall asleep.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick. (Giggle! I typed "lick"!)
15. Do you like your hair? Love it! Love it! Love it. I colored my hair last week to hide the gray which was taking over. My color came out a slightly reddish brown. Love that the gray is covered! And I love my shorty, spikey do!
16. Do you like yourself? Ever since "coming out". It's amazing how feeling comfortable in your own skin can change your outlook.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Even if he sprung for an expensive meal, I don't think I could do it. I happen to like intelligent conversation...something that would be considerably lacking in a meal with GWB.
18. What are you listening to right now? Finally watching the 2nd Twilight movie. I saw the first one for the first time earlier this week. I have to say...I don't understand the hoopla, and I am finding myself very bored.
19. Are your parents strict? Both my parents are deceased. I have to say though, I don't think they were overly strict. My parents had us later in life, so they were of the generation before my peer's parents. Different values for sure, but I think we were pretty good kids.
20. Would you go sky diving? Not unless my life depended on it.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. Sounds odd, but I like it with fresh cracked pepper on top.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes! Several.
Former 1972 Miss Wisconsin and 1973 Miss America, Terry Anne Meeuwsen at a 4-H event when I was a kid. I also met a former member of the Green Bay Packers whose name escapes me. (Not a Packer fan, what can I say?)
I attended an Oprah Show taping. See Oprah's Touch/I Shook Hands With Oprah".
I also met Rosie O'Donnell at a book signing at Michael's craft store. She also shook hands with me and my kids and one of her staffers took a photo for us with my camera. She seemed to be going through the motions and was more interested in people with small children and babies. Kind of disappointing. She was kind of my idol. Her coming out helped me come out.