Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ACCEPTING ITEMS FOR REVIEWS

Lola's Diner is now accepting merchandise for review. Items such as Cookbooks, books, "adult" merchandise (toys, dvd's), food/beverage items, wine, gift boxes, cookware, furniture, appliances, sporting items, dvd's, gift ideas for the holidays.

You name it, I'll review it.
All reviews are unbiased.

Lola...have you done reviews before? Yes, check out my "Lola's Reviews" tab at the top of my page.

How do I get my product to you to get reviewed on Lola's Diner? Just send me an email lolasdiner@yahoo.com. A press release will do, and a contact person. I will email you my shipping address. If you have a particular time you would like your review to run, please let me know in your email, I will try to accommodate you as best I can.


Lola's Diner ©2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©