Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? Penguins.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Yes.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? Wouldn't the earth fly into the sun?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? I dunno.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I dunno.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? North Pole. I think it would be too warm at the equator.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Neither.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Someone who gives of themself.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Road Runner.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Someone else vomiting.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Newspaper.
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Yes, but then I forget them.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? I don't recall.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Dancing. I'd love to learn how to dance.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Seriously?
92. What insects are you afraid of? Bees, wasps.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? I have no idea.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Vests
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Meat.
96. What are your parents interested in? My parents passed away years ago.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? No.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? No.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? I'm a big planner.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Huh?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. Tent, sleeping bag, food.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2013