1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”? Yup. Nuf said.
2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again? I tend not to stand in line anymore because of my back, however, I have stood in line probably an hour. Black Friday. Would I do it again? Yes, if I had the money to spend and it was something that was a great deal.
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say? Smile!
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear? I really can't think of one I can't wait to hear. Nothing comes to mind. I think I'd have to scroll through my Ipod for some ideas.
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear? "Give Peace A Chance" John Lennon. Ugh!
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? Never.
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? I have several favorites, but they have to be the original, not the 'colorized' versions. "It's A Wonderful Life", "Holiday Inn", "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", "Jingle All The Way".
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live? I would if my teenagers would actually shovel, instead of go out for 10 minutes and shuffle around and come back in and say they are done. Also, I'd enjoy it more if I got my snow thrower going.
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why? I think it's invaluable. It's just too bad that people only show it during the holiday season.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011