1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about? Everything. Lol!
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary? I don't think I've ever watched any of the extras on a dvd.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? Make a new friend.
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last? That's hard to say right now. It will likely be more online.
5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? I have to tape for painting, put plastic on the windows, paint my living room, then my son can bring the tree down from the attic and we can get all festive!
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where? Does liposuction count as plastic surgery? And does surgery to get rid of extra skin from weight loss count as plastic surgery. If so, then yes. Otherwise no.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become? I think that child that I was growing up would be scared to death of the adult I've become. And...damn impressed!
8. What will you miss about 2011? I'd rather not say here.
9. What is something you'd love to see invented? A diet pill with no side effects that works overnight. And it would be FREE for the "real" obese people. And those snarky bitches at the health club who look almost as good as movie stars and athletes would have to pay $500 a bottle and it would take twice as long to work.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011