Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Drew Peterson Engaged?

"Drew Peterson Engaged to 23 Year Old"

Please excuse my shock and disbelief, Drew Peterson is engaged? Isn't he still married?

Seriously.

Isn't Drew Peterson the one who says his 4th wife Stacy is still alive? If what he says is true, isn't he jumping the gun a bit? He hasn't filed for divorce yet has he? I mean, the media would definitely let us know if they got wind of that right?

Isn't Drew Peterson still a 'person of interest' in Stacy's disappearance?

Isn't he a 'person of interest' in his 3rd wife's death?

Seriously.

Who would agree to marry this guy?

Really!

Even if you could get past the REASONS for his legal problems, he does have an awful lot of legal problems. I mean, a person IS innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Seriously, how could you get past the reasons for his legal problems?

Has she lived under a media free rock for the last year?

How many of you women out there could get past Drew Peterson's legal problems and the cloud of suspicion around him regarding his 3rd wife's death and the disappearance of his 4th wife?

Does this 23 year old have a death wish? Is she drawn to his celebrity? I don't know about you, but I can think of better quasi-celebrities.

What do you all think?

7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I just heard this on the news. I had heard a few weeks ago that he wanted a divorce to take on a new wife. What a jerk! Disgusting.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful updates and intelligent comments that you have been leaving on my site.

Lola said...

Your welcome.

I just figured out why Peterson made this announcement. He was jealous of all the attention Blagojevich was getting.

Lol!

Anonymous said...

couldn't believe my eyes and ears this when watching this morning's news... who in their right mind would want to marry this guy? I agree, he's innocent until proven guilty, but when at least two of his wives have met with mysterious deaths (or disappearances),,, ummm, I'd stay far far awayyyy!!

Lola said...

I figured the "innocent until proven guilty" was my way of a little disclaimer.

I don't think that it would be wise for anyone te get involved with someone with such a sketchy history with previous wives.

If there is any truth to this (it could be a publicity stunt, let's face it, the guy loves to be in front of a camera) then I would hope someone close to this woman would talk some sense into her. For starters, she hasn't even been dating him that long according to some reports I've read.

JD at I Do Things said...

This is so freaking gross. I hadn't heard about this, and I did several double-takes when I read your post title. Drew . . . THAT Drew Peterson? What the . . . ? I guess if O.J. can sustain a relationship with a woman after killing his wife and her friend, anything is possible. But it's still freaking gross.

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

This is no different than people wanting to marry murderers that are behind bars. I remember there being a special on cable about people wanting to marry inmates. If you have a hard time dealing with reality, then starting a relationship with someone like that seems normal.

Lola said...

JD,

I completely agree. The guy makes my skin crawl. He's so smug and glib and smarmy. Gee, too bad I couldn't think of any adjectives to describe him.

Ria,
My partner Anastasia used to work with a woman who was dating Drew Peterson earlier this year. The woman had a previous pattern of seeking out abusive men. She actually sought out Peterson. It didn't last very long, apparently she was too old for him.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©