Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today is Pack Your Mom's Lunch Day

Pack your Mom's Lunch Day? Oh cool! Now if I could only get my kids to do it.

I cook nearly every night, the least they could do is pack my lunch for work, right?

My son occasionally will surprise me and pack me a lunch. He does an awesome job too. And...he includes a note or a poem he's written. I think those notes or poems are worth more than the lunch!

Do your kids ever pack your lunch? What good things do they include?

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute blog! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

Lola said...

@ Rebecca - Welcome! Glad to have you visit.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©