Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top Commenter Winners Announced!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
I am pleased to announce the winners of my March Top Commenter Contest.
Drumroll please...

1st Place Harriet @ I Am Harriet winner of 750 Entrecard Credits.
2nd Place John @ Gay Dads In Munchkin Land winner of 500 Entrecard Credits.
3rd Place Jen @ Redhead Ranting winner of 250 Entrecard Credits.

Congratulations to the winners. The Entrecard Credits have been transferred before this post.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

I LIKE THIS CONTEST SO MUCH I'LL BE REPEATING IT IN APRIL! WOO HOO!
LET THE COMMENTS BEGIN!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Well this is a fun way to thank your commenters. I like it a lot.

Have a terrific day. :)

I am Harriet said...

Lola you dork!

Thanks for the mega credits!

You rock!!!!

I am Harriet said...

You know...I was going to spend my 750 ec's to advertise on your site. Your site is now up to 2048!

Guess I'll wait it out...:)

Frederick Movers said...

You are great Lola.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©