Recent Posts

Thursday, October 15, 2009

If I Could Blog Back Time Thursdays - Infomercial Products

Come join me for this week's edition. Post yours Thursday, and comeback and sign up with MckLinky.
This Thursday's topic is: Infomercial Products -
What was the first Infomercial Product you ever bought?
Did it work? Do you still use it today?
What was the best, what was the worst Infomercial Product you ever bought and why?
For details on how you can submit a topic, and if used, earn 100 Entrecard Credits, click here.
I don't really recall the first Infomercial Product I bought. I never ordered any off of the Infomercials. I purchased them at the state fair or at Target. The first products I bought were probably the Ginsu Knife and the Sweepa. I was never impressed with the Ginsu. In fact I returned one for replacement one year at the state fair and it was exchanged for a new one immediately and without question. I love the Sweepa. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's what it looks like:
If you have pets, you have pet hair and the Sweepa is the fastest, easiest way to sweep it up. The last time I Sweepa'd the stairs I had enough cat hair for a small kitten. No lie! I always Sweepa before we clean the carpets. (I mean, before Anastasia cleans the carpets.) That way I get all the hair picked up so it doesn't get caught in the beater bar of the carpet cleaner.

One product that I wasn't satisfied with, I can't recall the Infomercial name, but it was a vegetable slicer that came with different blade attachments. I could never figure out how to get it to do what they showed on the infomercial.

DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid post. I purchased the items mentioned and received no compensation.

Please post your "Infomercial Product experiences" post on your blog. Then come back to Lola's Diner and leave the actual post link here. Please grab the html code for If I Could Blog Back Time Thursdays! Badge HERE.

Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

IF YOU SEE THAT MckLinky APPEARS TO NOT BE WORKING, PLEASE POST A LINK TO YOUR "INFOMERCIAL PRODUCT EXPERIENCES" IN THE COMMENTS TO MAKE SURE WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR PARTICIPATION. THANK YOU!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MckLinky IS STRICTLY FOR 'IF I COULD BLOG BACK TIME THURSDAYS' PARTICIPANTS ONLY.
ANY OTHER LINKS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT PREJUDICE!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Hmm, I love my Ginsu for slicing tomatoes and such, really thin. The worst thing we ever bought off TV is when Hubs was up late one night and got all caught up in this"Amazing Mattress Pad thing. They were buy one get one free. He ordered it while I was sleeping and paid over 250.00 for it! When it showed up, it was a simple egg crate type foam pad, about 2 inches thick. The same kind they have dirt cheap at town. I could have choked him!

Auntie E said...

I have something like that but didn't get it from an infosite. i use it outside. I do not have anymore pets but i bet I could get human hair with it, All the hair we lose in this family.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©