Recent Posts

Monday, March 1, 2010

February Top Commenter Winners!

Since some people are leaving Entrecard, I'm instituting a new prize system.
Here are the details:
1st Place - 3 Week Free Ad.
2nd Place - 2 Week Free Ad.
3rd Place - 1 Week Free Ad.
Here are the results:
1st Place - Lin @ Duck and Wheel With String 3 Week Ad spot.
2nd Place - Stacey @ All Stace, All The Time 2 Week Ad spot.
3rd Place - Harriet @ Harriet And Friends 3 Week Ad spot.
Welcome back Harriet!

Congratulations to the winners! Ads will be up shortly.
Just a reminder to everyone that my Top Commenter Contest will be running in March, so now is your chance to stake out your spot at the counter or grab a booth.
Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

2 comments:

Lin said...

Thanks, Lola!! I'm happy dancing!!! That is a great idea now that so many folks left EC. Sheesh, you are smart. :)

I am Harriet said...

YES!!!! I'm famous again!!!!! HA!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©