Recent Posts

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Stealing

1. Introduce yourself. Hi. I am Lola. "L" "o" "l" "a". Lola. My site is named Lola's Diner. Get it?

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? Yes. 18. The drinking age in Wisconsin at the time was 18.

6. What countries have you been to? USA. USA. USA.

7. Do you watch MTV anymore? I don't have Cable TV or Satellite, so I can't.

8. What do you think about Oprah? She’s full of it.

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? Old Navy online.

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? No, I’m over 16 years old.

12. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Pilot.

13. Honestly, is that car insured? Hell yes!

14. Do you like sushi? LOVE IT!

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? Nope, why, should I?

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? Hell to the no! My parents grew up during the depression. If they couldn't pay cash, they didn't buy it.

17. Do you like roller coasters? Hell to the no!

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? The New Yorker, Curve, The Advocate.

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”? No, I’m over 20.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? The only gay bar choice near us is a dance club. It's too bad that when they re-opened they didn't update their record collection.

21. What do you think about gay marriage? Thank you for asking! Gay couples deserve the sames rights and privileges as straight couples.

22. Who do you think will be the next president? I'm hoping it's not Sarah Palin. Just because she can see Russia from her house. Hoping it will still be Obama so that he has more time to implement his plans.

23. Are you registered to vote? Hell I better be! I'm an election judge.

24. Do you own an iPad? Nope.

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? Like toilet paper and deodorant?

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

1 comment:

Lin said...

I hate Oprah. She's a knucklehead. And all her followers??? Bigger knuckleheads.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©