Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My son. He remembered I sent my heat/massage thing up to the attack and volunteered to go get it when I complained about my back.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Of course!
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? Some new to me software programs, how to play guitar, how to make what little money I have go further.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? Probably how other people make me feel...and it's usually because of something they said.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Trust.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? Travel out of the country. Take a real vacation in the United States. Take a cruise. (Are you seeing a theme here?)
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Silly question.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Gay marriage.
34. What does each decade make you think of: Different things...but typically they all deal with my kid's milestones.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? Probably the 1990's, cuz thats when my kids were born.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I don't think I have one favorite.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA. President Barack Obama.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Start doing something to help the little people.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? CBS.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I don't consider myself a villain.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I was briefly a girl scout, however I was involved with 4-H for many years.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? I think either would be fun.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Lights on, lights off?
43. What does your name mean? Not at liberty to say here.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Well, the ocean would certainly be closer..but outer space would be much more cool.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Katherine Hepburn.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? The President.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? I don't think there is anything I would want to watch EVERYDAY.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Porta-potty, water, granola bars, laptop, sudoku.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Don't think I've ever saved someone's life, but I believe mine was saved in 2007.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sun
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011