Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Definitely Warner Brothers. Love the characters!
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I always like to see the penguins and watch them. Especially since I heard that there are homosexual penguins. I mean, don't you just wanna watch them just to see if you can figure out if there are any gay penguins at the zoo? You know, which ones are couples
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Most definitely!
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? Well...since the rotation probably helps us keep gravity...I would tend to agree, that we would all fly off.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Can I plead the 5th on this one?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I am going to claim exemption from this question, because as a lesbian, I have already lost considerable freedom just by virtue of that fact.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? I like it cool, I'd go for the North Pole. I hate the heat, so no way on the equator.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? I think I've already given up watching television. I don't have cable or satellite. I have one of those !@#$% HD converter boxes. Sometimes I'm lucky if I can get a signal for 2 channels.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Someone who thinks quickly, and makes the correction decision.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? In the old looney tunes Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. I want to be a character in it because I really feel I can help Wile E. either overcome he obsession with Road Runner, or finally give him some really good, fool proof ideas to finally get Wile E. And of course if he tried the same scheme, I'd tell him how it ended, so he could improve on it. Cuz it's like every week Wile E. would not remember the lessons learned. And I'd be there for him!
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Lots of things.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries.
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Yup. I saved $10.30 today. Actually that's awesome, because I mostly bought meat.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Does the 2 pair of Khaki's from Old Navy that are a size small than my last purchase(...and they fit) count?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? I think sailing would be awesome. (That is so long as the waters were calm. I've been on a small boat when the waves were choppy and I just can't stomach it. It would have been awesome if it was calm.)
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Dumb question...next!
92. What insects are you afraid of? Bees, wasps. I'm not fond of mosquitos either, after camping last year and getting huge welts wherever I had mosquito bites.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Support gay marriage!
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I don't think I own anything eccentric.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Seefood. And that would encompass everything, cuz when I seefood I eat it.
96. What are your parents interested in? My parents passed away when I was in my twenties.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? When I a kid I caught fireflies. Actually, I've done it was an adult too...teaching my kids how to catch them.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? Yeah right!
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans. I don't have to a strict itinerary, but an outline of a plan is my preferred way of doing things.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Bah!
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. A certain someone, shelter, and food.
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011