Recent Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!

Today we ripped off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. Not a chance!

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?) Hmm, maybe my Smurf tee-shirt. If I could find it, I'd snap a photo, but I think one of my kids snagged it. Grrr! If it doesn't turn up soon, I'm stealin' my son's AC/DC tee-shirt with the album covers on it.

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken? Umm...yeah...Halloween party. I repeatedly said I was taken, but the hitting on continued. Let's just say alcohol makes you stupid.

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? Whatever is clean!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? Happy...but dog tired! Went to a club last night.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black? My laptop.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. Oh I think I've done this before. Tom Hanks was my gym teacher and basically illustrated "damned if you do, damned if you don't" . Tom Hanks + rifle + climbing rope + plus fat girl = damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lol!

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? Stayed home today.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be? Can't say. ;)

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked? Nope.

11. What comes to mind when I say China? Dinnerware.

12. Are you overly emotional? Depends.

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits Vol. I, II, III.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Buy me an ice cream and find out for yourself!

15. Do you like your car? Love it!

16. Do you like yourself? Yup!

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? If he's buying!

18. What was the last song that you listened to? "Whatever You Like" by T.I. I have it as a ringtone on my BB.

19. Are (or were) your parents strict? Yes they were.

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? Uhh, wondered, but never wanted to, never did.

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: Mmm, haven't had it in awhile.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Met Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnell.

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? 5 Dollars a Day with Christopher Walkin and Sharon Stone. I've seen it twice. Hilarious! Definitely got my $4.99 worth from the Blockbuster closing sale.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Not left out. Lol!

25. What countries have you visited? Just here.

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell. Not that I can recall. Of course that doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. Lol!

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train? Probably going to work in Chicago. Been a long time.

28. Bacon or sausage? Bacon. Of course!

29. How long have you had a cell-phone? I had a bag phone for a short while, didn't use it much. Then I've had a small cell phone since probably 1998.

30. What other memes do you do regularly? Thursday Thunks.

31. Who is the craziest meme host? I have no idea.

32. Who invented chop sticks? Off the top of my head? Someone who was probably hungry and had no utensils, but didn't want to eat with their hands?

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? That's confidential. Lol!

34. Are you too forgiving? Yes. And I have no idea why.

35. When was the last time that you were in love? See number 33.

36. Tell us about your best friend. My best friend is awesome! Nuf said.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school? I don't recall.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about? See number 33.

39. What was the last question you asked? When am I going to be done with dinner.

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year? Sit and chill and enjoy the cool weather. Although lately it's been downright COLD!

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? That's the thing...I'd like to get one, but I can't figure out what I would want. Hence the reason I currently have none.

42. How would your best friend describe you? Forgiving, honest, very giving and helpful.

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? Nope. I've seen the first and second ones, and I'd like to have that time wasted back, thank you very much!

44. Ever walked into a glass door? Actually yes. When I was 7 years old. And I have the scars to prove it. I missed the door handle and my hand went through the glass.

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? Never thought about it.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Sure, hasn't everyone?

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return? Beehive. Lol! Because it's so goofy looking. Lol!

48. What was the last CD you bought? Melissa Etheridge - Awakenings. I thought it sucked, and I usually love her music.

49. Do looks matter to you? Nope.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? I do it all the time, and I hate that I do.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month? The ones that are due!

52. Do you like your life right now? Parts of it are pretty good.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Usually.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes!

55. Do you have good vision? Nope. I need new eye glasses.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Probably.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to? I don't know that there is any I'd like to come home to. Aren't they all freaks?

59. What are you wearing? Slippers, socks, Levi's, camo tank top.

60. What is your favorite wild animal? See number 33.

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? Probably at my bff's.

62. Can you waltz? I can't dance for nothin'. And I pretty much proved that last night. Lol!

63. Do you have a job? Grrrr!

64. What was the most recent thing you stole? I don't recall.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I don't think so.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©