Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Answer to the first Ask me a question...

Lin of Duck & Wheel With String said:

Harriet, that does not count for more than ONE comment.
Here is my question:

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU????!

October 29, 2011 4:50 PM

First of all to be fair...Lin is right. Same comment counts as ONE comment.

As to where I've been...

Hmmm....

I swam the Sarengeti...

I drove a stock car on the Chicagoland Speedway...

I scaled Mount Everest...

I went white water rafting...

I learned to speak fluent Spanish...

I learned to salsa dance...

I went skydiving...

I got a tattoo...

I went deep-sea fishing...

I learned to play acoustic guitar...

I went on a Kenyan safari...

I bungee jumped in Khatmandu...

I swam with manatees...

I swam in Hugh Hefner's grotto...

I hosted "Saturday Night Live".

I wrote my memoir.


Ok, ok... I didn't do anything half as exciting as that...but it probably was just as difficult to accomplish as many of those.

I got a job and I've been working over six months. I have also taken on many special projects and took on additional work. I've also been taking care of the kids. I did go camping Labor Day weekend and made the most perfect pancake. I'll have to do a post and about that and post pics.

So...this begs the question...how well do you think you know me?

Which 5 things on the list do I actually want to do?

So...any more questions?

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

2 comments:

Lin said...

Damn jobs. Gees, they get in the way of everything. Ugh.

Isn't the Serengeti a region in Africa? I don't think you can swim it. Not voting for that one.

I'm going with:
white water rafting
tattoo
play guitar
skydive
and write your memoir

Am I right????

Lin said...

Oh! Glad you are back, Lola!!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©