Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom? Nope.
22. Perfect time to wake up? When I've had enough sleep. Sheesh! Really?
23. Perfect time to go to bed? When I'm tired.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? There is a wrong way?
25. Ever been in a car accident? Several. Still trying to settle on the last one from a year ago.
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? Mom.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you? Umm, I'm thinking God will let me know.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? Now would be really cool. Computers, internet, cell phones...really cool.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? Earth shoes.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? I still have my gym uniform shirt. It was reversible. Blue (for Knights) on one side, white tee shirt on the inside. My daughter stole it as soon as she saw it. Lol!
31. Were you in track and field? Nope.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show? Nope.
33. Have you ever written in a library book? Isn't that against the law? Librarian law? Wait a minute...is the librarian a brunette?
34. Allergic to? Grass (the kind you mow), corn pollen, dust mites, pet dander.
35. Favorite fruit? Watermelon.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2011