Today we ripped off a blogger named CV Rick from the blog CVRick Ninja Writer. He states that he got it from Alan, via Mrs. Chili. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Don't let the title fool you, it is Gender Friendly.
1. Boxers? Briefs? Boxer briefs? Thongs? Bikinis? Commando? Boxer briefs.
2. What’s your fussiest personal care routine? Probably my hair.Today I'm sporting a faux-hawk, because that's what my hair wants to do today. Lol!.
3. Do you have a favorite tool? Power or manual? In the kitchen...definitely my KitchenAid Mixer. Outside the kitchen, my sawzall. I haven't used it often, but when I have used it, it was the perfect tool.
4. Can you change your own oil? Do you? I could, I watched my Dad change his oil all the time. I know how it's done, but I choose not to because I don't feel going through all that trouble is worth my time when Jiffy Lube can get er done in under 30 minutes and there is much less swearing. Lol!
5. What’s the “manliest / 'womenliest” thing you do on a regular basis? I have no idea.
6. What’s something “manly” that you never learned how to do? I have no idea. I've done many diy projects around the house that probably most men have never done.
7. Do you ever cry? If so, what’s your trigger? Duh! Sorrow. Duh!
8. Do you have a chivalrous streak? How does it manifest itself? I always open doors for other people. I just think it's polite.
9. Do you have a chauvinistic streak? How does it manifest itself? I don't think so.
10. What’s your favorite movie? Casablanca
11. What’s the dumbest, testosterone-inspired thing you’ve ever seen? Evil Knievel. Nuf said.
12. What quality do you think makes a good man good? Do you have that quality? Empathy. Yes.
13. Toilet seat up or down? Down.
14. If your significant other is away, do you cook for yourself or eat out of cans and boxes (or rely on local drive-throughs and delivery)? I cook for myself, or have my kids cook. They love to cook.
15. What societal expectation of being a man / women do you most resent? Women...that we are delicate flowers.
16. What’s the best part - societal-wise - about being a man / women? Never thought about it.
17. Will you stop to ask for directions? Hell no! I have a GPS and if I'm still stumped, if I'm alone, I will drive until I figure it out, or ask my gf to get directions. Lol!
18. What’s one thing about your significant other that you just cannot understand, no matter how hard you try? Can't think of anything.
19. What do you need to have in the shower? Of course. Daily!
20. Do you burp/fart/scratch? Do you do anything stereotypically male? I don't care what anyone else says, everyone does it, women just try not to do it in front of anyone else. Hell, if you have to pass gas and you try to suppress it...you'll esplode!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2012