Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
ripped off a blogger named Another Suburban Mom from
the blog Another Suburban Mom. It is 20 questions, She says she got it from Dana. But,
it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we
go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a
great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday
Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Suburbia
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Raising teenagers.
2. By this time next year, I ...hope to have had a real vacation.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? Yes, I think it may be Hilary.
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? Can't think of one.
5. Who is your greatest enemy? Umm...if you've read my blog in the past you know.
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? One night camping trip in Galena with my gf.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Thesaurus.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it? I don't think I have one anymore.
9. What are you dreading at the moment? An upcoming inspection.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? If they do, that's their problem.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not? I buy it and probably cut the size tag out.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about? My schedule.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today? I don't think there were any.
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with? Rose. I think it would be a laugh riot.
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price? Can't think of one.
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? I don't remember how old I was, but it was the year I found my Mom's hiding place and I very deftly opened each package and resealed them. No one was the wiser.
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail? Vomit. If someone else in the house is horking, I will probably at least start dry heaving. Never fails.
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you? I'll sniff it, but I won't drink it.
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing? Taking my gf shopping.
20. What is the most used item in your home? Probably the washer and dryer.
Lola's Diner ©2008-2013
Favorite 13 Triangle Lift Up Coffee Table
2 hours ago