Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My gf.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? I think everyone does.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? Learn how better to deal with my childrens' illnesses. Learn how to play guitar. Learn how to let go of certain things.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? What other people do.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Trust, honesty, love.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? Travel, make more friends, be more at peace with certain things.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Can't think of anything.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Mental Health Awareness.
34. What does each decade make you think of:? The 60's to the 80's...loneliness. 90's to 2000's self awareness, fun times.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 90's - motherhood.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Bohemian Rhapsody.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? United States. President Barack Obama.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Our country needs a better plan to deal with mental illness, more services, not less.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Whatever channel plays reruns of "Big Bang Theory". I'm a huge fan of the show. It's kind of "Friends" for geeks.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I'm not really into Disney stuff anymore. I have no idea.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I was a girl scout briefly, but I enjoyed 4-H a lot more, and was involved with them for much longer.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? I'm afraid of flying, but I think I'd rather fly, because then I could get to my destination faster and enjoy that destination much longer than if I took a boat.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Doesn't that have to do with the position of the sun in relation to the earth???
43. What does your name mean? Me.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Outer space. Much more unknown to discover.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Katherine Hepburn. I've read her autobiography and a couple biographies, and I find her fascinating.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Ellen DeGeneres.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Can't think of one. Maybe "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". Love that movie, but very hard to go to work the next day, because it makes me want to take a Ferris Day.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Sudoku, computer, Kindle.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? I don't think so.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Lola's Diner ©2008-2013