Recent Posts

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve

I didn’t find all the missing Christmas decorations. I did find my Mom’s big antique ornament, so I’m happy with that. I’m hoping my Mom’s Nativity is found when we pack things away the day after the Epiphany. I want to organize it all and wrap the breakables better. My Mom’s ornament was in a gift bag with tissue paper. I know I didn’t do that.

Still recovering from late night ugly Christmas shirt creating for my daughter’s contest at work. She said everyone loved the snowman. She was the only one with a DIY ugly Christmas shirt. 

Christmas cards mailed 12/23. Spent the last 2 hours copying Pinterest Low Carb appetizer and side dish recipes to recipe cards. I shopped for the ingredients 12/22 and got my daughter’s holiday discount. Good start on wrapping gifts. Usually it’s Christmas Eve, nothing is wrapped and I’m up until 3am watching “A Christmas Story” over and over on TBS and wrapping. 12/24 we will be decorating store baked gingerbread men. I think that will be a new tradition. In the past I’ve baked a dozen different kinds of cookies and I just made myself do too many things because that’s the way my Mom did it. I would work myself into a frenzy. With my health issues I need to keep the traditions that matter and modify those that I can. Hoping to add watching family videos on Christmas Day. I’m calling this year’s Christmas, Christmas Lite.

I feel like I’m forgetting something, but I just can’t figure out what.

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2018

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©