Recent Posts

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Friday Five

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!

Questions from taken from Friday Five 

1. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger? Yes. Every now and then, I’m usually in line at the grocery store.

2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life? 
My Dad took us on a day trip to Chicago to meet a great great aunt who was 99 years old. My Mom & Dad didn’t really do vacations. They did staycations. Work on the house, etc. 
My first real vacation was when my sister and I drove with my cousin, aunt and grandma to Florida. I was in junior high at the time. We went to Disney World, stayed on the grounds, did the luau, drove through the Keys, went to Key West.

Which girl is me?





3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see? 
I just went grocery shopping, so it’s chock full of food. Probably a gallon of milk would be the first thing I see.

4. What is your favorite place in your home.
Living room. 

5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you’d land?
Neverland. 😂

6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?
Push the #1 seat position.

7. What is special about the town you live in?
We have the biggest forking Santa Claus on display during the holidays.


8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love?
Don’t recall.

9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day?
WORLD PEACE.

10. How do you beat the summer heat?
Window air conditioners and lots of ice water.

11. Did you enjoy your Senior Year in high school?
I did not enjoy any part of high school, other than Art Class.

12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
My Mom.

13. Post a link to your first blog post.
Are you ready for Christmas   My first blog post October 16, 2008.

14. When was the last time you needed First Aid?
Yesterday. 

15. Can you explain what a first down is in football?
No. I Googled it. I’m more confused. I throughly enjoy watching the Chicago Bears play, however I have a very basic understanding of the game.
I am more familiar with the nomenclature of baseball. Go Cubbies!

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2019
    

10 comments:

勝įžŽ said...

I'm guessing you're the pretty girl.

Stacy said...

Jealous of your Disney vacation! We used to live in Orlando so I've been there many times, but I have always wanted to stay there at the Polynesian Resort, do the luau and all the rest. I think I saw it on some old TV show (The Brady Bunch?) and it became the epitome of the Disney experience for me.

Have a great Sunday!

Plastic Mancunian said...

I've been to Disney Land - but only as an adult. It would have been amazing as a child.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Lori said...

I love your town Santa!!! I also love that your mom is your favorite first lady! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Bev Sykes said...

That's quite a Santa.

I dunno...if you created World Peace first, maybe you'd be too discouraged to create the rest of the world!

annie said...

I had to Google it too! I enjoyed reading your answers.

Lolasdiner said...

I would have loved to go to Disney World when I was a kid. I was lucky to go at all (family stuff on one side). I did go again in my early 20’s, however since it was on our đŸ’ĩ, my sister and I stayed off grounds.

Lolasdiner said...

It was all we heard about for 2 years. How much that Santa cost and how the money could have been better spent. The powers that be thinks it will draw people here. We are not that kind of place. We don’t even have a real hotel. Lol!

Lolasdiner said...

I was thinking start out with peace, don’t add things that don’t promote peace or promote violence. I realize humans as we know them are resourceful and could make a weapon out of just about anything, but if one could keep out all the things that are keeping us from peace today, maybe we’d have a better chance of keeping peace. Super idealistic, but that was my reasoning.

Lin said...

I like the peace answer. Its there, but the media and politicians dont like it. doesnt work for them.

you are the girl on the left.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©