Recent Posts

Friday, May 8, 2020

Day 46, 47 of Sheltering In

Wednesday, Thursday. 

Thursday I did haircuts. My son was first, I was second, my wife would not allow me to give her a haircut, or do it herself like she has been threatening. Hey, knock yourself out. I have been cutting my son’s hair for over 20 years. If she wants to look like Shaggy, who am I to argue?

Nutjob was chasing my daughter around the house (while I was on the phone with her) telling her she wasn’t allowed to use the house phone because she has a cell phone. Wrong! My daughter had a long day because of Nutjob. All day Nutjob ordered my daughter to do chores. My daughter did her chores and does not do anyone else’s. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. Staff did nothing all day and while I was on the phone. Something’s got to happen to stop this nonsense. I can hear in my daughter’s voice that she is struggling, but I can’t do anything other than to calm her down and talk to her. It’s very frustrating.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©