Recent Posts

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sunday Stealing-Would You Rather


Joining in the Sunday Stealing fun with Bev and the gang today.

* Would you rather work in a group or work alone?  Neither. I can’t work. But when I was I prefer working alone.

* Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?  Alone! I cannot stand when someone talks incessantly.

* Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold. You can always put on a sweater or a blanket, but if you’re too hot, there’s only so far you can go taking off clothes before it becomes public indecency.

* When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse?  Pass.

* Would you rather have a cook or a maid?  I would want a maid.

* Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?  I’m the oldest, it’s fine.

* Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?  Lottery. But when I win I will keep it anonymous.

* Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?  Shoot me! I would take the 10 hour concert. I’ve already attended at least that many. Between the horrible plays, and a Mannheim Steamroller concert, I’m certain I have the stamina. Lol! With the current political climate, I would not want to go there.

* Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?  This has been asked and answered recently.

* Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?  Being in the Midwest, an outdoor job would not be pleasant. Besides, been there, done that. My first job was outdoor.

* Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?  I would pick a NYC apartment. But only if it had great views. I kind of miss the city.

* Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?  The Terminator. Just because I like to hear Ahhhhnold talk. I’m sure it would get old fast, but don’t care for Rambo.

* Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?  I don't have either and I’m married. I’ve already proposed.

* Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?  Grow my own food. 

* Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
  The bad news. Because it’s all uphill.

* Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?  Considering my last place of work, I would definitely want to be the boss.

* Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?  I’ve had noisy neighbors all my life. I’ve learned to tune them out, mostly. I think all neighbors have been nosy at some time. 

* Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show? Neither.

* Would you rather be too busy or be bored?  Bored, because...I think I’m rather  good at it.

* Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium.  Stadium.

* Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?  I don’t have a favorite athlete. Favorite movie star? Do they have to be living? If not, then Katherine Hepburn. I always found her fascinating. Living...Helen Mirren. Also find her fascinating. 

* Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?  I would prefer constant Fall. But that isn’t a choice, so...winter.

* Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motor home or by plane?  Motor home.

* Would you rather be a little late or way too early? Way too early. Nothing wrong with getting some quality people watching while I wait.

* Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store?  Restaurant. I shop online.

* Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date?  Online has been very very good to me. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

6 comments:

Susan said...

Some of those were hard to choose from. I usually elaborate on these types of questions, but kept it short this time. I think I would get away from the talk to collect wood and get water. I hate politics!

Stacy said...

I had the same thought about living with one constant season. Fall is my favorite time of year! And yes, not the time I'd want to sit with any politician, but especially not one with opposing views. Have a great day!

Plastic Mancunian said...

I see your point about being cold. Maybe I should change my answer.

:o)

Cheers

PM

CountryDew said...

A lot of us are the oldest sibling, I note. I wonder what that means.

Bev Sykes said...

our answers about too hot or too cold are almost identical.

Julie said...

Love Helen Mirren! She'd be great fun to hang out with.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©