Recent Posts

Monday, September 7, 2020

Day 170 of Sheltering In

Sunday. Did my stay at home Sunday thang. I went to bed late, got up late so I missed most of the Sunday QVC cooking segment. After I finished watching Cobra Kai with my son. We both enjoyed it. Wouldn’t be surprised is he wants to watch it again this week. Then Beetle Juice, then Back to the Future AGAIN! It’s ok, I liked them, but a bit more of a break between watchings might be nice.

Monday we are going to my daughter’s group home to grill out since staff can’t be bothered to use the grill. I sent my daughter the recipes for Pea Salad and Dorito Salad so she can get the Pea Salad done and part of the Dorito Salad. Can’t assemble that one ahead of time because of the lettuce and Doritos. My wife is doing the grilling. (I hope.) I’ll be prepping veggies for veggie skewers if I’m allowed to use a knife. I don’t want to run afoul of the rules. I’d have done that at home, but my daughter’s team lead bought the groceries so I don’t have them here.

I have an appointment at the Pain Clinic Tuesday. I was hoping for a Zoom appointment, but I got a text confirmation and it didn’t mention Zoom, so I guess I have to drive my butt over there. Not looking forward to that, especially since it’s a 3 minute long appointment. 

Dr:  So, how is your pain being managed?
Me:  PCP. No problems.
Dr.  So, have the skin infections cleared up?
Me:  No. I still get them. It’s like whack-a-mole. One heals and another pops up somewhere else. But my a1c is down, so that’s good.
Dr.  See you in 3 months.

Waste of a trip, but I can’t cancel.

Wednesday my son has his 3 month shrink appointment. I texted ahead on Thursday night. It will be a phone appointment. Thank goodness! It’s over an hour and a half drive in rush hour traffic. The ride home isn’t too bad. I just hate the drive there on 83. But this visit is by phone so that’s good.

Thursday, Friday is PT. I really hope I don’t get the new physical therapist again. I am so going to be hurting on Friday. After Wednesday’s appointment I had to do 3 rounds of ice packs. Saturday we are expected back at my father in law’s. I don’t think I will be up to it, but we’ll see.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©