Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Day 193 of Sheltering In

Tuesday. I won’t be getting that used washer and dryer because my brother in law who hasn’t been working is suddenly working every day including Sunday, while my father in law’s truck sits in his driveway. No, I can’t afford to rent a van or rental truck. It’s been a year. I am not a happy camper and I’m sick and tired of going to the laundromat or going to my father in law’s and spending a very long day there because their dryer is a much smaller capacity than the washer. The first couple Saturdays we came home with damp clothes because of this.

We went to Best Buy, they would only do 1 phone per appointment so we had to make an appointment for my son’s phone for Friday. Also, my wife’s hotspot did not  transfer to the new phone so we will have that to deal with on Friday too. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020



No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©