Recent Posts

Friday, January 14, 2022

Sunday Stealing-From LEP

From LEP

Hi! Our host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

AVvXsEioZBE7F4sqdqa_2A8ti6gXzjOFPt2R0mfMMWP5KA2yExRHtdb4tK-dLdX1Fc24gN8pGrYrCjjl7k-8yhTLjEz5wCcte7iZXKbAKTL9RocgzLy4sBCth3Dp.jpg

Stolen from League of Extraordinary Pen Pals

1. Do you buy things when you want them or wait for sales? I nearly always wait for sales, unless I have an urgent need for something that’s not on sale.

 2. Do you think time moves slowly or quickly? Too quickly.

 3. How often do you spend time alone? Quite a bit with all the quarantining I’ve had to do the last several weeks due to medical procedures.

 4. What’s something that has changed in the last month? I got word Thursday that my kidney issues are taking to the treatment my doctors prescribed.

 5. What’s the best part of your job, profession? That it made me smart enough to purchase short term disability insurance. It helped tremendously after my car accident before it rolled over to long term disability that the company paid for. I was an accountant.

 6. How many pens do you have? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£I have no way of knowing.

 7. What are your healthiest habits? Reverently reading nutrition labels when deciding what to buy. Now I’m looking at sodium levels. When I first found out I had kidney problems I was looking at phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium. Now it’s just sodium.

 8.. Do you have a favorite postage stamp? No.

 9. Who did you talk to the most this week? My wife. Probably always my wife. I did actually call my sister to give her the news about my Dr appointment. I usually get super irritated (😡) because when she knows I have medical stuff going on she hounds me the day of. She didn’t do that this time, so I called her. I guess my wife really gave her a piece of her mind the last time my sister was hounding me.

 10. What’s on your bedside table? Bottle of water, Candles, medications.

 11. How often do you try something new? Whenever something appeals to me. So however often that happens.

 12. What are some of your grocery list staples? Cereal, coffee, veggies-fresh, frozen, canned, soups or soup ingredients to make my own soup, keto bread or white bread (can’t have wheat bread), or bagel thins.

 13. Do you have a favorite poet? My son. 

 14. What interesting fact do you know? I’m sure more than my fair share.

 15. Do you fold laundry right away or do it later? I fold it when I feel well enough and have the time. With the back pain and now all the pain of 2 falls (Tuesday and Friday), I can only do things in short bursts, or wait for tomorrow to be less pain.

 

Lola’s Diner © 2008-2022

3 comments:

Lori said...

Great news about your kidneys! I am glad things are going better. Loved your answers! Have a nice day! ♥

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

just dropping in from Sunday Stealing. Good news that your body is responding to the treatment!

CountryDew said...

I am sorry to hear you fell, but glad you are getting better in other ways.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©