Recent Posts

Thursday, November 5, 2009

October Top Commenter Winners!

Ok, it's the 5th of November and no one noticed I forgot to announce the winners?

Wow! Auntie E left everyone in the dust this month...again.

Here are the results:
1st Place - Auntie E @ At Home With Auntie E 1000 Entrecard Credits.
2nd Place - Stacey @ All Stace, All The Time 750 Entrecard Credits.
3rd Place - Lin @ Duck and Wheel With String 500 Entrecard Credits.
Congratulations to the winners! Entrecard Credits will be in your accounts shortly.

Just a reminder to everyone that my Top Commenter Contest will be running in November, so now is your chance to stake out your spot at the counter or grab a booth.
Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

Auntie E said...

Congrats to all the winners! I really enjoy reading all the comments. They make it seem like a Diner.It still surprises me when I come in first place. Thank you Lola for all you do:-) Have a great day. I still enjoy the Jukebox!!

Lin said...

What??! No Harriet???

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©