The Latest from Lola's Diner

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting in the Holiday Mood

Slowly but surely, getting in the holiday mood. My sister has been furiously sending packages for the kids and I bought my first gift today. I'm not a regular JC Penney shopper, I'm more Targhay, but I had a couple of $10 coupons I got in the mail. I got a $30 something something on sale and with the coupon it cost me $4.99. Now that kind of deal will definitely get me in a holiday mood! I even turned on the local holiday music station on the way to the store. I had to change it back when Manneheim Steamroller came on. (Can't stand them!)

Bad camera work aside, this stuff still turns my stomach.

I had to post this because Anastasia claims she's never heard them. My apologies to all for putting your through this. Lol!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

Lin said...

I hope you didn't mind that I didn't click on the tunes---I hate them too. I have more enjoyable things to do for three minutes, like pick the lint out of my pocket and such. Thanks for the warning.

Auntie E said...

Drop by tomorrow for a great "My season Favorite song Weekend" on my At home site. I know it will get you in the mood.:-)

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©