Recent Posts

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem
Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
You know the schpiel…
Simply answer the prompts as you feel best.
Don’t forget to be cute and or sassy and of course, comment your friends.

The Something Meme

Name something you do every day
Shower.

Name something someone else calls you
Mom.

Name something that irritates the heck out of you online.
Entrecard. Nuf said.

Name something that bugs the stuff out of you at a restaurant.
Screaming kids.

Name something you cannot tolerate at a store.
Non-existent customer service.

Name something you’d like to call your co-worker.
Nothing. I don't work.

Name something that you hate about someone close to you.
Refusing to go out and play when the weather is mild out.

Name something you don’t like about your sibling.
Visiting. She doesn't get that just making it into Illinois is not enough. I should not have to drive an hour to meet her. (No, I'm not being unreasonable, for years I drove out on an almost monthly basis, directly to her.)

Name something you like about yourself.
I'm doing pretty ok.

Name something you would rather be doing right now.
Resting on the beach with an umbrella drink and...

Name something that you’ll be doing next week at this time.
Same stuff I’m doing right now no doubt.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

8 comments:

Sheila Sultani said...

I was hoping to find out how your date went :)

Rechie said...

i love to be on the beach too...it's summer!

i played today too
http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2010/03/monday-mayhem-something-meme.html

I am Harriet said...

I'm thinking there may no longer be anything called customer service.

Thanks for playing

Maude Lynn said...

I'd rather be on the beach, too!

Unknown said...

I hope your sister read your answer.
Siblings... love them but ....

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Happy MM!

Have you a WONDROUS WEEK!

hugs
shakira

If you would like to visit me,
Memories,After School and The Something Meme

Melissa Mashburn said...

screaming kids seems to be a common answer for that question.

jackie-VA said...

Next week I'll probably be signing a lease to start making my dream a reality and getting my life completely tied to a place for 5 years!

Lin said...

You need to just drop EC, pally. It is liberating.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©