1. What were doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago was about the time I "came out".
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world. Popcorn, ice cream, pistachio nuts, chips & salsa, kettle chips.
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: Donate to food banks, take a gay cruise (hopefully with someone special), take a family vacation, open a real diner, not worry about expenses.
4. Three of your habits: insomnia (is that a habit?), blogging, jumping to conclusions.
5. Five jobs that you've have had: Gas station attendant, Woolworth cashier, bookkeeper for a small accounting firm, accounting assistant for an insurance company, accountant for a local government.
6. Five places that you've lived: A suburb of Milwaukee, Chicago - Boystown, Chicago - west of Wrigley Field, Chicago - Devon & Western, Chicago - West of Andersonville (not my current location.)
7. Five things that you did yesterday: Showered, got dressed up (which for me is a nice blouse and slacks), went out to dinner, watched Grey Gardens (2009), had another awesome evening.
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: I have no idea.
9. Abortion: for or against it? I think abortion is a personal decision for each individual and not something that is appropriate discussion for my blog.
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Nope! I think a heck of a lot more would get done!
11. Do you believe in the death penalty? Not something that is appropriate discussion for my blog.
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Yes.
13. Are you for or against premarital sex? I'm a lesbian. It's the only kind we have. Lol!
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes. Gays and lesbians should have the same benefits of marriage that heterosexual couples have. When we make a commitment to each other, it should have the same legal benefits as a committed heterosexual couple.
15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? Not something that is appropriate discussion for my blog.
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? Perhaps it would lessen binge drinking by underage teens, but I think it should be combined with a graduated drivers license.
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? Duh!
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Not something that is appropriate discussion for my blog.
19. Do you believe in spanking your children? No.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No, because I refuse to address certain issues on my blog. It is my blog and I just don't feel it is appropriate.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!