(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor? Been awhile, but I've been to my kid's doctors more times than I care to say in the last 2 months. I'd really like to go, just to weigh in since I don't have a scale at home. Seriously! I want to know how much weight I've lost. (How many people do you know want to weigh in at the doctor?) And no, I don't like my doctor, if you are a regular here, you know why.
301. Do you have nice handwriting? So I've been told. And yes, I am left handed and I still get compliments.
501. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes. Sometimes I do other things.
701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores? This year anytime is too soon. I will be Scrooge this year for realz.
901. How many cavities have you had in your life? Oh please, don't you have something better to ask?
1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week? Ooh-ooh-ooooh! Me! Me! Me!