The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Kimber’s hair(where did she go?) and thenumber 333.
1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason? Ellen DeGeneres. I think it's obvious!
2. I say Shotgun, you say? I'm drivin'.
3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico? Africa sounds more interesting.
4. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? What do you mean by “Still”? If I get up and go anywhere there is a parade of felines following me. Close the door? Right, then they stick their little paws underneath and try to grab the door from the bottom to open it.
5. Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory. I think the loss of a parent is a horrible memory.
6. What are your plans for October? I hope to go camping. And I'll be celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. Got any ideas?
7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ? Not that I can think of at the moment.
8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do? Spend it with my family and girlfriend.
9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Make sure I'm not nekkid. After all, I was sleeping.
10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be? Probably an automated message from my bank about a payment I made. Why do they always send those things in the wee hours?
11. You’re having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? A smiley face text from my girlfriend.
12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now? Can’t think of anything off hand. 13. If money were not a problem, (and it never is, right? Yes, I stole this f$%*ing question. Sue me.) where would you like to live? Since money isn't a problem, I'd get a nice big house here and then perhaps one in Florida and one in Italy.