Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today we picked Julie Andrews. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.”
Have ever felt that you’ve been in love with someone constantly over a long period of time? I guess it depends on how long you mean, but in general I'd say yes.

2. “I am an optimistic lady.”
How optimistic are you? I'd say I'm fairly optimistic. If I weren't, I don't know how I would have gotten through the tough times.

3. “I don’t think today’s younger audience… would even know what 1920s musicals were like.”
Do you have any knowledge of 1920 films or musicals? If yes, any favorites?
Charlie Chaplin movies. Don't care for them though.

4. “I hate the word wholesome.”
Play word association. I say “wholesome” and you say: Vanilla.

5. “I have always wished I could learn to be a potter. I love collecting ceramics; it would be so fulfilling to create something lovely.”
What have you always wished that you could be? Employed in a very well paying job with lots of vacation time, and a friendly, supportive boss.

6. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.”
Tell us about something that you had to persevere through. Hello! Read my blog!

7. “Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.”
How do you define your self discipline? Knowing when to stop. (Applies to just about anything.)

8. “Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”
Have you ever missed a golden opportunity? Hellz yeah! But I try not to dwell on those and try to move forward.

9. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and… SNAP! The job’s a game!”
Have you ever had that perfect job that was always entertaining? I've never had the perfect job...but all of them have been entertaining in one way or another.

10. “Sometimes I’m so sweet even I can’t stand it.”
Has anyone ever considered you as sweet?
Actually yes...quite a few peeps.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010
 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©