Recent Posts

Friday, January 28, 2011

Review - CSN Online Stores

Earlier this week I placed an order from CSN Stores.com for a backpack. I ordered the Burton Metalhead Backpack in Havana.

For some reason, this time when ordering I had a little difficulty with the gift certificate code. I phoned customer service and they were able to process my order on the spot. Excellent customer service!

Shortly after placing my order I was notified that my shipping was upgraded at no extra charge. I literally got my backpack in 3 days! Awesome customer service! The item arrived in perfect condition.

I ordered a backpack because...surprise! I don't carry a purse. Since I hope to be returning to work soon, that means I need something to carry items people usually carry in a purse, like a hair brush, eye drops, tissues, pen, notepad, Ipod...and perhaps my lunch and a soft drink. This backpack rocks! It can carry my 15" laptop (if I don't want to use my laptop briefcase), it has a felt lined pocket for my Ipod AND a little port for me to slide my earbuds through so I can keep my Ipod safely contained in my backpack so no one can see it, AND it even has a separate cooler compartment! It also has a vertical skate carry strap, should I want to strap on my wood and do some sick 50-50's on my lunch.

Now that I've got the backpack, all I need is a job.

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given a gift certificate to use toward the purchase of any product. I used the gift certificate to put towards the purchase of the Burton Metalhead Backpack. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

2 comments:

Lin said...

Ooooh, good thing you've got that skate strap--never know when you are gonna skate again! ;)

How is the job search coming? Any interviews or call-backs yet? I hope so.

StaceyC4 said...

I carry a purse but never one that I actually love. Back when the kids were smaller I would carry a backpack-looking thing. Now I just don't have that much to carry around. This looks like a good one, though. I hope it serves you well!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©