Today we ripped off a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blogSunset Over Slawit. We’ve ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn’t remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? That's a tough one. At a restaurant it's Snapper Veracruz (although I have made it at home.) At home, Chicken Enchiladas.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? I rarely brought homework home. I took full advantage of study hall.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Freecyle.org.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? I always had to bring a lunch. My parents never paid for school lunch. When I got a job at 17 I would occasionally buy lunch.
5. Is religion a crutch? Religion is a choice!
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? Probably football. Isn't it like that everywhere?
7. Do you consider yourself rich? Rich in friends. Poor in family and poor in finances.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
I've done (C) more times than I can count. I know how to do (A&B), but have never done them, but I'm sure if the situation arose and no one else stepped up, I would at least make an attempt until medical personnel arrived.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
I'm not much of a dancer. But if I got free lessons, I'd give (A&C) a try.
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? Telling my kids their paternal grandmother passed away.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. That you can stay out until bar close, get a beer buzz on and still manage to prepare a demonstration speech on how to draw a human figure for English class. Complete with about 6 sketches that I drew in the wee hours that morning as I wrote my speech. And you can still get an A-.
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? Black Eyed Peas, I Got A Feeling..."tonight's gonna be a good night". And it doesn't bother me that it gets stuck in my head when I hear it, because it gets me in a good mood.
You have a great chance to win!