Recent Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Mayhem - What if?

Today we are playing. “What if”
For every prompt, tell us what would happen if….

Have fun and be sure to visit the other people playing.
Woohoo!

What if…
Charlie Sheen were right about who he is, what he is saying and his “goddesses”?
The earth would spin off it's axis and go crashing into the sun.

What if…
Potato chips were declared a vegetable? Ronald Reagan would still be alive and President and we could have a vegetable and a fruit in our school lunches. Potato chips and ketchup.

What if…
All the junk going on in parts of the world ended in peace? Then the Book of Revelations would be wrong.

What if…
gas prices hit $5? If that happens...I damn well better have a job, because job hunting with no income and gas prices of $3.69 a gallon are killing me.

What if…
American Idol got canceled? What would people talk about at the water cooler? Seinfeld is history...what would anyone talk about?

What if…
the Queen of Alaska was elected president? See the first question.

What if…
talking on a cell phone while driving became illegal? The police would have to make something else illegal to rake in all the dough from the extra tickets they're writing now.

What if…
Bud and Kathy invited you to a party- would you go? I'm always up for a party...unless it's like the one I attended Saturday night.

What if…
you found $1000 sitting in the road? I would be able to pay this month's mortgage payment.

Thanks for playing- see you next week!

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

1 comment:

Lin said...

I don't know who Bud and Kathy are, so I guess I'm not going to their party.

Man, I could use $1000 right now. Who couldn't???

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©