Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
101. Name 4 things you always have with you. Cell phone, wallet, keys...that's all I need.
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have? Too many.
103. What causes you to you admire people? Good character.
104. Do you like sports? I like to watch sports...baseball, football.
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not? Duh.
106. What is your favorite male name? Really?
107. Do animals go to Heaven? I'll leave that up to God to answer.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad? My Dad passed away 23 years ago. I don't think I could pinpoint the last time. The final months of his life my sister and I were his caregivers, so I find it hard to get past that point.
109. What is your favorite hair style? For myself? Shorty and spiky.
110. Do you like your name? It will do.
111. When was the last time that you quit your job? It's been a long time. The boss was a screamer and I had already landed another job. I worked there a few weeks and got tired of the manual accounting system and the screamer's insistence to not computerize anything...suspicious?
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think? What time is it? Did I wake up on time?
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter? Yes. Most recently pulled an all nighter waiting in the er and then the ambulance ride and paperwork. I was literally waiting for a cab at 7am, never having slept a wink since 6am the previous morning..
114. What is the perfect day for you? The day after setting up camp. Starting that first campfire of the day and brewing a pot of coffee. Enjoying that coffee watching nature, waiting for the rest of my happy campers to awaken, then firing up the grill for pancakes. The rest of the day spent chillin'.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom? It's not been my job for awhile.
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why? Nope.
117. Have you met anyone online? All the time.
118. Have you ever smoked? Yup.
119. Do you like celebrities? Don't know any.
120. Do you like traveling? I love to travel...just wish I had the funds to do it more.
Lola's Diner ©2008-2012