181. What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live? I think I'd have to say AC/DC when they played Alpine Valley back in the day. We had 2nd row.
182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police? I've dreamed that I was running from the police, but I don't think a situation would ever happen in real life. I'm too much "follow the rules" to have a reason for the police to chase me. Not only that...I'm pretty sure I don't want to get shot.
183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph? No. Can't think of a reason why someone would ask. Unless because I'm soooo famous from my blog.
184. What would you change about your living room? Need new carpeting, also need to finish painting. I have one wall that is almost completely covered by an Entertainment Center unit for my big screen tv. We didn't get to that wall to paint when we painted the living. The carpeting is horrid! There is a big burn hole clearly visible when you walk in the door. Putting a throw rug over it just makes people trip on the throw rug. How did that burn get there? Umm...NOBODY did it. Yeah, that's the answer I got when I asked how it happened.
185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? I prefer glass. But lately I've been using travel mugs, even for cold beverages so the ice keeps my beverage cold longer.
186. Last hug? My daughter...after I hugged my son when we headed out to Walmart.
187. Have you ever had to make up your mind? Huh? Wtf kind of question is that? Didn't I just make up my mind to answer this meme???
188. What is on top of your refrigerator? Ziplock bags, aluminum foil, wax paper, and cling wrap.
189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids) Yes, it worked out. I have 1 of each. However I wish and pray their mental health would improve.
190. Are you afraid of the dark? Depends where I am when it's dark. Someplace familiar, or unfamiliar? Is it storming?
191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for? 1. I would wish for both of my kids to regain good mental health. 2. I would wish for enough money to pay my bills every month and have money left over, instead of not being able to pay all my bills and juggling them every month so nothing gets shut off. 3. I would wish for a getaway vacation for just my girlfriend and I and that my kids would be safe and well taken care of while we were gone.
192. Do you feel sad often? Lately all the time.
193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time? Yup!
194. Do you shower daily? Yup!
195. Have you ever prank called someone? I probably have, at a sleepover, before there was caller id.
196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Oh yeah! I'm waiting for this damn heatwave to clear and get some cooler weather so both the yard and garage can be worked on.
197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions? If I'm about to die, why would I care about my worldly possessions? I would want to try to see everyone I've cared about in my life and see them, hug them and tell them I look forward to seeing to seeing them on the other side.
198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car. I wasn't involved all that much in buying my 1st and 2nd car. My 1st car was a surprise. A $400 jalopy. The 2nd was a 4 cylinder lemon. My 3rd car however, I completely picked out on my own. I got my Dad's GM discount and ordered my car exactly the way I wanted it from the factory. I literally did ledger sheets comparing the costs of various options and packages and picked and chose what I wanted, that met my budget.
199. What is your favorite type of music? I enjoy all kinds of music, country not so much. I usually listen to top 40 in the car. For road trips, it's classic rock from the 70's and 80's.
200. What’s your family like? I'd rather not talk about that right now. We're in a very difficult period.
(Editor's note: We did a surprise Stealing on the 4th of July. Feel free to add it this week or anytime. It's 40 questions and would have been parts 8 & 9)
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (209)
Lola's Diner ©2008-2012